[SR-Users] REGISTER with http_async_client ?

Cyril Ramière cyril.ramiere at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 10:30:55 CET 2022

Hi Federico,

Thank you, this was the solution!

You were right about trying to log $T(reply_code), this triggers the
critical error and sends a 500 internal server error message.
Since I was using the same xlog line across my entire code, $T(reply_code)
was called multiple times, I didn't think it would cause such an issue
since the documentation states that it returns 0 in the worst case.

I stumbled across another issue, my rtpengine stopped working, it was due
to the fact that the http async client (so async framework) uses a
"failure_route" when triggering the callback route, so the first action of
rtpengine_manage() is to DELETE the transaction if in failure_route.

I moved/refactored some logic to trigger rtpengine inside a branch_route,
but I'm wondering if there is a way after my http query is done to revert
back to the request_route instead of the failure_route.

Cheers,

Cyril