[SR-Users] Updating $du for uac REGISTERs in event_route[tm:local-request]

Raffaella Seuß rs at foncloud.net
Thu Feb 3 15:07:07 CET 2022

Hello all,

I tried to update $du for REGISTERs sent by the uac module in event_route[tm:local-request]. (I want to overwrite the auth_proxy under some conditions.)

However, the requests are still sent to the auth_proxy defined in uacreg. Am I missing something here, why doesn't it work?

It's basically just:

event_route[tm:local-request] {
     if (is_method("REGISTER")) {
         # ...
         $du = "sip:PROXY_IP:PROXY_PORT";
     }
}

My Kamailio version is 5.5.2.

With kind regards,

Raffaella Seuß

foncloud GmbH & Co KG
Hahlweg 2a
36093 Künzell

Tel: /
Fax: +49 661 968990-99

Email: raffaella.seuss at foncloud.net
 Web: www.foncloud.net

P.S.: Wussten Sie schon?

Unter https://www.foncloud.net/wissen  finden Sie zahlreiche Informationen und hilfreiche Artikel rund um unsere Produkte und Services.

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Fulda, Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin der foncloud GmbH&Co.KG: Global Brain Network GmbHGeschäftsführer der Global Brain Network GmbH: Peter Krug Sitz der Gesellschaft: Künzell.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.