[SR-Users] REGISTER with http_async_client ?

Federico Cabiddu federico.cabiddu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 11:37:11 CET 2022

I have to admit that even looking at the debug logs I cannot understand
what's going on in your case.
As said I'm running an authentication scenario very similar to yours, being
the challenge the only difference.
What I can suggest to further digging is to reduce your configuration as
much as possible (e.g. I see that you are using topoh) and see if we can
understand better what is causing the issue.

Cheers,

Federico