[SR-Users] Homer7 and Kamailio 5.3

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 19:43:56 CET 2022

Hi,

try to define an extra sendsocket.

And add an listen directive for that sendsocket.  Sorry for the formating
wrote this on my smartphone.

Works for me with an similar setup and 5.3

# capture node or webhomer target
#!ifdef WITH_HOMER
#!substdef "!MY_HOMER_CAPTURE!sip:MY_HOMER_IP_ADDR:MY_HOMER_PORT!g"
#!substdef "!MY_LOCAL_SENDSOCK!sip:MY_PRV_IP:MY_LOCAL_SEND_PORT!g"
#!substdef "!MY_LOCAL_SENDLISTEN!udp:MY_PRV_IP:MY_LOCAL_SEND_PORT!g"
#!endif

#!ifdef WITH_HOMER
#Siptrace
modparam("siptrace", "force_send_sock", "MY_LOCAL_SENDSOCK")
# local interface from where to send the duplicated traffic
modparam("siptrace", "duplicate_uri", "MY_HOMER_CAPTURE")
modparam("siptrace", "hep_mode_on", 1) # enable/disable Homer encapsulate
mode
modparam("siptrace", "hep_version", 3) # HEPv3 the timestamp and capture
agent ID will be included in the HEP header
modparam("siptrace", "hep_capture_id", MY_HOMER_CAPTURE_ID) # capture agent
id Limitation: 32-bit for HEPv3.
modparam("siptrace", "trace_to_database", 0) # trace to database
modparam("siptrace", "trace_on", 1) # enable/disable trace
modparam("siptrace", "trace_mode", 1) # default 0, if 1 then you dont need
call siptrace flag or sip_trace()
#!endif

# sendsocket for homer
#!ifdef WITH_HOMER