[SR-Users] Websockets Configuration

Mahmood Alkhalil mahmood.alkhalil at outlook.com
Mon Aug 29 15:04:28 CEST 2022

Hi,

I'm trying to configure kamailio to register users over websockets, but i am not able to find any working configuration around, am new to kamailio.

as far as i understand now, xhttp will handle the HTTP GET requests, i am not sure how to configure xhttp port number, cannot find parameters in the module manual, i found multiple sample configs but none of them is working, am using JsSip client.

if someone can guide me with a link to a working config and that i can start from.