[SR-Users] Intermittent delays relaying BYE (up to 1s)

Lewis Hutchinson lewis.hutchinson at missionlabs.co.uk
Fri Aug 26 16:20:29 CEST 2022

Thanks Alex and Kaufman,

As you said there is an element of db blocking for accounting, but I don't see the same impact when the INVITE goes through and sets the accounting flags.

I will look to disable accounting and see if it improves things. If not, I will have a look at benchmark to try and pin it down. It is not causing any noticeable delay in the clearing down of the call to the end users but I want to try and optimise the cleardown if possible.

Once I have tested this I will report back. Thanks for your assistance.

Lewis