[SR-Users] remove header from reply?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Aug 19 07:34:11 CEST 2022

Hi Brett,

In what context are you performing these operations? Is it a failure_route? If not, can you try it in a failure_route?

I ask because this is very surprising behaviour. t_reply() should create an entirely brand-new reply message, and no elements of a previously received reply on some branch should leak into it.

— Alex