[SR-Users] TLSv1.3 support

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Wed Aug 17 15:58:56 CEST 2022

Hello,

Please keep the list in CC.

Regarding opening new TLS 1.3 connection, this should work, but did not tested it right now. If not, open an issue on our tracker.

Regarding the option to restrict to only TSLv1.3 connection - I have added support for configuring this to git master version in commit 105600b3.

Maybe you can give it a try, the patch should probably apply to 5.6.x branch.

Cheers,

Henning