[SR-Users] Kamailio not responding in heavy load

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Wed Aug 17 11:40:04 CEST 2022

Hello,

I'd suggest have a look to the PostgreSQL database, like the processlist of the current running queries. You can also do some network tracing for the SQL queries that are used, or look to the slow query log (don't know how this is called in PostgreSQL).

Then start some optimization, e.g. use some caching or similar, to get better throughput.

Cheers,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://gilawa.com<https://gilawa.com/>