[SR-Users] How to enforce max_contacts at registration?

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Tue Aug 16 16:25:18 CEST 2022

Hi Henning

> Not answering your (new) question - but using the flag "4" for save(..) does not work for you? Do you need to have a dynamic limit?

Flag 0x04 on save for 'replace' existing contact address does work, if
I want to allow exactly 1 contact.

But what if I want to allow max 3 contacts for a specific customer and
max 5 contacts for another one?

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden