[SR-Users] proper way for infinite loop in event_route for evrexec module

Patrick Karton patrickarton at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 16 09:25:40 CEST 2022

Hello lhor,

yes i will do some tests with cron to see if it suits well.

the scenario is we have kamailio connected to redis database.

redis store some configs for kamailio that we want to update (from redis to kamailio htable) let say every 5 hours.

but if some reason we need to update some new config values from redis to kamailio. i want a way to trigger that as soon as we need it.

and evrexec  suits well for that i think.