[SR-Users] Need help with multi mtree

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Tue Aug 16 08:35:46 CEST 2022

Hi Daniel

> have you tried to run with debug=3 in kamailio.cfg? You should see many
> more debug messages that hopefully would provide more details about what
> happens.
>
> Note that this is not working if you also define a mtree modparam. So,
> if you can't sort it out, it would be good to see the modparams for
> mtree to try to help more.

Yes I sorted that out with @oej

My misunderstanding was that I believed I could load multiple mtree
with one modparam("mtree", "mtree",.. line and believed the name=
parameter would not matter because the tree name was defined in the
file.

Now I understood, that you can have multiple mtree names in one file,
but you need load one specific tree name with one modparam() line, thus
there is no much benefit in having multiple mtree names in a file as
you can not create new names 'on the fly' and then do kamcmd
mtree.reload to make them appear if those names are not configured in a
modparam("mtree"..) entry.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden