[SR-Users] Kamailio Configuration Help

P. White WhitePJ at manx.biz
Mon Aug 15 23:10:44 CEST 2022

Hi All,

Really sorry to bother everyone, but if possible, can I ask for a little
help? I've been attempting to get Kamailio configured and working for some
considerable time now (read: Years of occasional tinkering, and weeks of
recent dedicated evening work) -- all without success.

I have a sip trunk from sipgate, with two PSTN numbers assigned. My local
network has a static external IP, with an internal private network.
Currently I have Kamailio running within the intenal network along with
two physical sip telephones (gigaset and an old grandstream), although I do
have the option to put kamailio within a DMZ if necessary.

Would anyone have a working config file that they could share please,
permitting incoming and outgoing calls?

With grateful thanks,
Phil