[SR-Users] proper way for infinite loop in event_route for evrexec module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 19:00:11 CEST 2022

Hello,

iirc, there are two types of event routes there:

 - one that is executed at startup by providing the 'exec' modparam

 - one that just have to be defined in config and not provided to the
'exec' modparam

You need to use the 2nd one, just define it and then you will be able to
execute it via rpc commands. It does not need anything else.