[SR-Users] remove_hf() does not remove the complete line

Bernd Krueger-Knauber bkk at ednt.de
Thu Aug 11 13:03:27 CEST 2022

Hi,

if I remove only 1 of 2 it is not against the standard, because one Via
header line is still inside.

But if I modify the documentation I would write:

"Attention: it is not working with a Via header field"

Then everyone thinks: ok, that is the only point where it will not work.
But how can I, as not a kamailio programmer, can know if this is really
the only case?

So I would also write something which is not 100% correct.
This has to be done by a guy who knows this, and not by me as a kamailio
learner.

Best regards,

Bernd

--