[SR-Users] Kamailio World Conference - Sep 7-8, 2022 - Online

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 09:19:16 CEST 2022

For the 3rd year, we are planning an online version of Kamailio World
Conference!

At the beginning of 2022, the situation was not clear in terms of
whether pandemic would decrease enough in intensity and we would be
allowed to organize an on-site event late spring/beginner of summer,
when the usual Kamailio Conference took place in Berlin, therefore we
chose the safety path. But we hope that next year we will return
in-person to the beautiful Berlin city center!

The event this year, to happen in 4 weeks from now (Sep 7-8, 2022),
follows the structure from previous edition, being two afternoons with
presentations about Kamailio, sharing technical solutions and open
discussions, allowing the community to interact and reconnect.

The website of the event:

  - https://kamailioworld.com/k10-online/

There is no registration required, the event will happen on live video
conferencing, also streamed to youtube. A text chatting channel will be
made available as well.

If you want to present, just send me the title and a short description
-- we encourage community members to step forward and share their
knowledge. It has to be related to Kamailio and fit within a 30min slot
(including the questions). The agenda will be released in the near future.

The event will be used also to celebrate 21 years of Kamailio project
development, first commit being done on Sep 3, 2001.

Two other major celebrations for 2022 to make the party bigger:

  - 20 years of open source for the project -- after one year of
internal development, GPL was added on Sep 19, 2002 and source code was
released to public
  - the 10th edition of Kamailio World Conference

Book the dates in your agenda! I am looking forward to a very
interesting event and (re-)connecting with many of you!