[SR-Users] set source port of TCP socket in Contact header

Maarten Ureel maarten at youreal.eu
Tue Aug 9 12:00:08 CEST 2022

We see that the other party is indeed establishing a connection to port 5060, but for some reason after 1 second Kamailio is sending SYN,ACK Retransmission.

Any clues?

I also tried using TOPOS module to update contact header properly, but this does not even seem to add transport=tcp to the contact header, while the INVITE is being sent out over TCP.

Regards