[SR-Users] recompute distribution list

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 23:13:58 CEST 2022

When you use hash over username kamailio on reload creates the distribution
lists I.e:

1- server5
2- server3
3- server8

Now, when a call from userB arrives, it will distribute it for instance to
item 2, server3. And any other whose hash is about the same goes to the
same.

Now, If server3 fails, it is just ignored, but the list is not
recalculated, so all of those calls will go to item3 (server8)

--
Regards,

David Villasmil
email: david.villasmil.work at gmail.com