[SR-Users] Limit cps per destination gw

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at sipdoc.net
Tue Aug 2 08:24:53 CEST 2022

El Thu, 28 Jul 2022 22:30:40 +0300
Ovidiu Sas <osas at voipembedded.com> escribió:

> I had a similar setup, with an empty dbtext table. Works like a charm!
>
> -ovidiu

Hi Ovidiu

I have a couple of performance questions.

First, seems like the module doesn't use it's own timer processes. You can set
it to the secondary timer but I don't think it would be a good idea.

Did you test high load on short intervals? I'm expecting about 1000cps and
about 100 pipes and I'm wondering what interval I could use not to flood the
timer.

The other solution suggested is htable. I wonder which one could be chapest for
load.

thanks,

Jon

--