[SR-Users] Sharing Database between three kamailios

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Mon Aug 1 15:39:32 CEST 2022

Hello,

you can share a database between different Kamailio server. Especially if they access only read-only, this is pretty much a standard scenario.

Regarding keeping a table for the active calls, the dialog module allows you to easily track current calls. It can also save the information in a database.

Otherwise you can of course also do your own solution, e.g. with the sqlops module.

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/