[SR-Users] Dispatcher Usage and change of $rU

Benoît Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Fri Apr 29 11:58:34 CEST 2022

> There’s a typo here:

Ignore, I only made that type in the email example.

After some more google research I found another user describing a
similar issue so I did some testing:

ds_select_dst does RESET $rU and $tU but not $fU

ds_select_domain does not RESET $rU or $tU.

Doing:

ds_select_dst("2000","6");
$rU = "0012345";
route(RELAY)

setting $rU after calling ds_select_dst solved the issue I have.

But I wonder, why this is resetting certain header. This is not clear
from the documentation.

I also wonder: When should one use ds_select_dst and when
ds_select_domain ?

Could ds_select_domain be safely used for any situation?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon- @ HomeOffice und normal erreichbar
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden