[SR-Users] Kamailio functionality clarification - call forwarding no replay (call is ringing but not answered)

Pavel Veselovsky pavel.veselovsky at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 16:26:25 CEST 2022

Hallo all,

I would need help with Kamailio. I hope, you can give me some hints.

I would like use Kamailio for CFNRy feature call forward no replay, i.e.
- call is forked to multiple destination
- 180 is received, call is ringing, but not answered, no 200 OK is received
from destinations
- after predefined time (CFNRy timer), the specific branch has to be
rerouted to another destination

Expected behaviour is described in this flow:
[image: image.png]

My current behavior:
- Kamailio TM module is involved for parallel forking (
https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/tm.html#:~:text=1.-,Overview,-The%20TM%20module
)
- all branches are CANCEL-ed, it is not possible send CANCEL just to one
specific branch

[image: image.png]
My questions:
- is it possible to CANCEL just specific branch of parallel forked calls?
- is it possible start timer just for specific branch?
- do you think is it possible implement this feature with Kamailio?

Thanks a lot in advance for any comments.
Pavel.