[SR-Users] kamcmd autocompletion

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Wed Apr 13 16:13:30 CEST 2022

Hello,

this is a known issue; I can also reproduce it on Debian 11.

You could open an issue about it on our tracker if you like.
The kamcmd tool is fairly old, you could give the newer kamcli a try, which is also more powerful. It also supports auto-completion.

Cheers,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://gilawa.com