[SR-Users] Htable reload

Brooks Bridges bbridges at call48.com
Thu Apr 7 18:49:12 CEST 2022

Another tip for you… You’ll be tempted to crank up the fetch_rows to try to get it to load faster, but I’ve found that increasing that above 5k-ish doesn’t really seem to speed anything up and sometimes causes it to run a bit slower when importing the larger datasets.  Obviously there are a lot of factors that go into that, but with a decently specced DB server and Kam server, once I started getting above 5k it did start slowing down again.

Brooks Bridges
1200 S. Rogers Circle, Unit 6
Boca Raton, FL 33487
Office: 916-235-2097 Main: 888-444-1111