[SR-Users] Htable reload

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Apr 7 17:00:58 CEST 2022

No, the reload actually creates a temporary new hash table (in heap), loads the entries from the DB into it, then iterates through the buckets of that temporary table and replaces the entries (pointers) in the existing table with the entries from the temporary table, then frees the buckets in the temporary table.