[SR-Users] Manual usage and example kamailio kamctl

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 17:00:38 CEST 2022

Hello,

you have to tell what kamailio version you are running to know what
commands are available. Some for lcr are disabled on purpose, nobody
updated them, as it is written in the output.

Kamailio Advanced Training - Online
  March 28-31, 2022 (Europe Timezone)
  * https://www.asipto.com/sw/kamailio-advanced-training-online/