[SR-Users] siptrace & topos modules on 5.3

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 18:40:15 CEST 2021

Hello,

ahh, just noticed you are tracing from the config at transaction layer,
meaning that traffic is sent during config processing when the content
is without topos changes.

To get the traffic as seen on the network, set modparam trace_mode=1 and
remove the use of sip_trace()/sip_trace_mode() in routing blocks. You
can still filter what is sent out using event_route blocks, if you do
not want all the traffic to be mirrored.