[SR-Users] Releasing Kamailio v.5.4.7

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 08:31:38 CEST 2021

Hello,

short reminder that Kamailio v5.4.7 is going to be released today. Any
commit to be pushed to branch 5.4 should be announced to sr-dev mailing
list and wait for ack in order to avoid conflicts with release build
process. Once the announcement is out, commits can be pushed to branch
5.4 as usual.

On 17.09.21 12:22, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am planning to release a new version from branch 5.4, respectively
> 5.4.7, sometime next week, likely on Wednesday, Sep 22, 2021.
>
> If anyone is aware of issues not yet reported to bug tracker or missing
> backports, report them in order to try to get the fixes in this release.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel
>
> --
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla -- www.asipto.com
> www.twitter.com/miconda -- www.linkedin.com/in/miconda

Kamailio Advanced Training - Online
Nov 08-11, 2021 (Europe Timezone) - Nov 22-25, 2021 (America Timezone)
  * https://www.asipto.com/sw/kamailio-advanced-training-online/