[SR-Users] Kamailio - FreeSWITCH - RTPproxy

Sergey Safarov s.safarov at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 06:12:59 CEST 2021

Hi Jerry

1) have the endpoints register with kamailio
Just need to relay user requests to FreeSwitch and the responses back.

2) have the media proxy via RTPProxy as it is needed for NAT
this is the main purpose of RTPproxy and RTPengine.

3) have the actual work (voicemail/ring groups/ivr/conference/etc...)
done on Freeswitch
yes, this will work.

4) have all the SUBSCRIBE/PUBLISH/PRESENCE done on Kamailio
I do not use case when registration is stored on the FreeSwitch side and
cannot comment.