[SR-Users] BLF when phone boots up

Jerry Kendall Jerry.Kendall at BishopHosting.com
Fri Sep 17 15:58:51 CEST 2021

Hi,

I have looked at lots of postings but can't seem to find the answer I seek.

I have 6 phones (Grandstream GXP2170, etc) connected to Kamailio 5.2.1
running default config file with changes per
https://kb.asipto.com/kamailio:presence:k43-blf

On x301, I have the 3 BLFs setup to monitor x302, x303 and x304.

If I dial 303 from 301, the BLFs work (flash, red, then green) as expected.

But, when the phone initially boots up, the BLFs are all dead - until
the first PUBLISH event.

So, the question is, how do I get the BLFs to become valid and with the
correct status when the phone boots up???

regards,
Jerry