[SR-Users] Best practice for Kamailio "cluster" front for many TLS connections

Angelo Sipper sippro97 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 16:43:07 CEST 2021

Thank you all for the suggestions!. I will look into them. As we have the
UAs connecting with TLS I can understand that there are many issues to
handle on an unexpected shutdown of a kamailio server and keep the TLS
sessions alive.

Στις Τετ, 15 Σεπ 2021 στις 8:22 π.μ., ο/η Patrick Wakano <pwakano at gmail.com>
έγραψε: