[SR-Users] Empty Subnets in Permissions Module

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Tue Sep 14 11:10:31 CEST 2021

Hello Tom,

I’ve done a quick comparison of the main function and the called function. On a first view it looked identically, but I looked only a few levels deep.

Do you have maybe some means to reproduce this on a test system? Then it would be probably interesting to look to the DEBUG logging of this cases. Maybe you can compare if you spot some obvious differences from the logic.

Cheers,

Henning