[SR-Users] Best practice for Kamailio "cluster" front for many TLS connections

Markus Monka mmonka at sipgate.de
Mon Sep 13 08:46:58 CEST 2021

Hi,

we did some testing with ipvs but unfortunately where not been able to
pursue it further.
Today we use NAPTR/SRV Records for balancing to several TCP Loadbalancers.

Best Regards
 Markus

Dipl. Ing.
Markus Monka - mmonka at sipgate.de
Telefon: +49 (0)211-63 55 55-23
Telefax: +49 (0)211-63 55 55-22

sipgate GmbH - Gladbacher Str. 74 - 40219 Düsseldorf
HRB Düsseldorf 39841 - Geschäftsführer: Thilo Salmon, Tim Mois
Steuernummer: 106/5724/7147, Umsatzsteuer-ID: DE219349391