[SR-Users] manually append_branch to lookup result

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 15:24:05 CEST 2021

Hello,

I ended up simply adding an extra location for these specific users. I
needed to do it for GSM users, so adding the GSM users to the location
table would immediately add a branch in addition to whatever location the
user had if registered.

Hope that helps

David

On Tue, 7 Sep 2021 at 14:10, Володимир Іванець <volodyaivanets at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello David!
>
> I'm trying to do a similar thing and can not make Kamailio create an
> additional branch. Were you able to find a solution?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Regards, Volodymyr Ivanets
>
> вт, 15 черв. 2021 о 17:03 David Villasmil <david.villasmil.work at gmail.com>
> пише:
>
>> Hello guys,
>>
>> I'm trying to dynamically add a branch after doing lookup.
>> The user is found, but in some cases I need to add a branch and do
>> parallel forking.
>>
>> So i'm basically doing:
>>
>> route[LOCATION] {
>>     if (!lookup("location")) {
>>     }
>>
>>     if (something) {
>>         route(BRANCH_TO_EXTRA);
>>     }
>>
>>     route(RELAY);
>> }
>>
>> route[BRANCH_TO_EXTRA] {
>>     $fs = MY_SOCKET;
>>     append_branch("sip:$tU@" + $sel(cfg_get.pstn.gw_ip) + ":" +
>> $sel(cfg_get.pstn.gw_port));
>>     return;
>> }
>>
>> For some reason only the branch appended is being used (I have
>> append_branches=1)
>>
>> Ideas?
>>
>> David Villasmil
>> email: david.villasmil.work at gmail.com