[SR-Users] [Kamailio-Business] Info: Kamailio World 2021 starting soon - live stream

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Mon Sep 6 10:43:10 CEST 2021

Hi Daniel,

will the recordings of the sessions be made available at some point?
Youtube shows them to me as "private Video's" and I, unfortunately, missed
the event...

Thanks,
Carsten
--
Carsten Bock I CTO & Founder

ng-voice GmbH

Trostbrücke 1 I 20457 Hamburg I Germany
T +49 179 2021244 I www.ng-voice.com

Registry Office at Local Court Hamburg, HRB 120189
Managing Directors: Dr. David Bachmann, Carsten Bock