[SR-Users] Info: Kamailio World 2021 starting soon - live stream

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 12:51:06 CEST 2021

Hello,

to sync better on time, Kamailio World 2021 online edition is starting
in about 2 hours from now (12:50 UTC Welcome and 13:00UTC the first
session) - the agenda is available at:

  * https://kamailioworld.com/k09-online/

In short: participation is free, no registration is needed. The sessions
are live streamed to YouTube KamailioWorld channel:

  * https://www.youtube.com/c/KamailioWorld/

YouTube chat next to the live stream can be used for addressing
questions to speakers -- we will monitor it and ask the speaker inside
the video conferencing room.

For community interaction via text chatting, you can join the Matrix
room #kamailio:matrix.kamailio.dev :

  * https://riot.kamailio.dev/#/room/#kamailio:matrix.kamailio.dev

Questions for speakers can also be addressed in this chat room.

If anyone wants to participate in the live video conferencing room, the
URL is:

  * https://meet.kamailioworld.com/live

Just note that we may have to limit the number of participants in the
live session in order to ensure proper streaming quality.

See you soon online!