[SR-Users] RTPENGINE [ice] Priority collision between candidate pairs

Stefan-Cristian Mititelu stefan-cristian.mititelu at 1and1.ro
Fri Oct 29 14:59:12 CEST 2021

Hi,

Out of curiosity, I've been skimming the sipwise rtpengine code about this warning and found out that it happens when "__tree_coll_callback()" callback function is called.

Now, the above callback function is present in different places that all reduce to calling "g_tree_insert_coll()" function in ./include/aux.h.

Next, from what i see in "g_tree_insert_coll()" the above callback is **only** called when there is already an old value for the given (key, value) pair. In other words, there is already an "old ice pair" there.

Hope this helps.

Thank you,
Stefan