[SR-Users] htable shtcn expressions

Brooks Bridges bbridges at call48.com
Thu Oct 28 23:26:41 CEST 2021

Referring to the expressions outlined at http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/5.4.x/pseudovariables#shtcn_htable_exp , is there any additional documentation or examples floating around that further explains how the right and left prefix matching works?  The rest of them are pretty clear, but I'm having troubles with these and can't get them working like I would expect them to work.
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, and any attachment to it, contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named on the e-mail. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that reading this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately return it to the sender and delete it from your system.