[SR-Users] Experiences with Kamailio on Debian 11 Bullseye

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 08:34:22 CEST 2021

Hello,

has anyone experienced issues with Kamailio running on Debian 11 Bullseye?

It's now more than 2 months since Debian 11 release and I wonder if
people started to migrate to it for production systems.

So far I did only basic tests on it, although I have a Debian Testing
that I used for compilation and simple tests during the past several
months before Debian 11 release.

If someone discovers issues or changes in behaviour with various
libraries or applications/database servers, report them to the tracker
to try to address them as soon as possible.

Kamailio Advanced Training - Online
Nov 08-11, 2021 (Europe Timezone) - Nov 22-25, 2021 (America Timezone)
  * https://www.asipto.com/sw/kamailio-advanced-training-online/