[SR-Users] tls connections

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 18:49:05 CEST 2021

Hi Richard,

last time I saw something with tcp window problems was an problem with
incompatible systems that didn't handle this well (for example SMTP
servers, Helo works, sending not).

You can AFAIK only adjust that on your Linux system via sysctl.

Richard Robson <richard at rikrobson.co.uk> schrieb am Mi., 20. Okt. 2021,
18:01: