[SR-Users] kamailio SipTrace Module

Fred Posner fred at palner.com
Sun Oct 17 09:20:42 CEST 2021

On 10/16/21 2:31 PM, Андрей Зюзенков wrote:
> Good afternoon, I apologize for disturbing you. I have a question that
> I cannot find in the documentation
> https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/siptrace.html#siptrace.p.trace_flag
>
> 3.3. trace_flag
>
>  parameter has some values. And what values can be and what do they mean
>
> pls, help

The flag is used to help mark traffic to be traced when calling sip_trace().

Based on mode, one can trace the current message('m'), the current
transaction('t') or the current dialog('d'). If no mode is given, it
falls back to the default mode - transaction tracking when trace_flag is
set, otherwise only the current message.

If you want to trace all traffic, you don't need flag, and can use
trace_mode instead.

More information on flags within Kamailio is available here:
http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/tutorials/kamailio-flag-operations

Fred Posner | palner.com
Matrix: @fred:matrix.lod.com
o: +1 (212) 937-7844