[SR-Users] Let's Encrypt DST Root CA X3 cert CA expiration 30th/Sept - Any issues?

Fred Posner fred at palner.com
Fri Oct 8 20:09:00 CEST 2021

On 10/8/21 1:49 PM, Sergiu Pojoga wrote:
> Like our comrades at APIBAN. Had to patch the CA list on older linux
> distros to get this restarted.
>
> Oct  8 10:20:21 kamailio[8476]:  WARNING: http_client [functions.c:308]:
> curL_request_url(): TLS server certificate validation error (No valid CA
> cert) (url: https://apiban.org/api/.. <https://apiban.org/api/..>.)
>
> @Fred, all good out there bud? lol

The only problems I'm seeing are on local systems that don't trust the
cert as the apiban cert is valid. If the system has the updated CA, the
request will work.

"if clients of your API are using OpenSSL, they must use version 1.1.0
or later"

Fred Posner | palner.com
Matrix: @fred:matrix.lod.com
o: +1 (212) 937-7844