[SR-Users] update max_while_loops in config

Joel Serrano joel at textplus.com
Fri Oct 8 19:07:28 CEST 2021

Hey Juha,

I'm wondering if you ever got this working using jsonrpc_exec() ?

I have the same situation as you, where I'd like to increase
max_while_loops for a certain task, and then lower it again, and I'm not
sure of the correct format for the jsonrpc_exec() command for this. Also,
did you have to load any extra modules to get it working? (maybe 'cfg_rpc'
?)

Let me know!

Thanks,
Joel.