[SR-Users] [kamailio/kamailio] SIP Preconditions Settings?

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Thu Oct 7 09:52:24 CEST 2021

Hi,

You need to understand the principle and signalling flows for
Preconditioning. There is no specific module for handling, en- or disabling
Preconditioning in Kamailio. Kamailio gives you the tools to change
signalling, headers or SDP content. You have to implement the changes
yourself, what you want to achieve.

Thanks,
Carsten

Carsten Bock I CTO & Founder

ng-voice GmbH

Trostbrücke 1 I 20457 Hamburg I Germany
T +49 40 524 75 93-40 | M +49 179 2021244 I www.ng-voice.com

Registry Office at Local Court Hamburg, HRB 120189
Managing Directors: Dr. David Bachmann, Carsten Bock

Luis Joel Borrego Soto <luisjoelborrego at gmail.com> schrieb am Do., 7. Okt.
2021, 08:07: