[SR-Users] Understanding regex format for subst_hf

Joel Serrano joel at textplus.com
Mon Oct 4 19:50:24 CEST 2021

So now when combined with subst_hf to actually edit the header value, I'm
getting this error:

Oct  4 10:44:44 kamailio-n1 kamailio[20324]: ERROR: <core> [core/re.c:363]:
replace_build(): Buffer too small
Oct  4 10:44:44 kamailio-n1 kamailio[20324]: ERROR: textops
[textops.c:3110]: subst_hf_f(): textops subst_run failed

Can anyone remind me the name of the parameter I have to adjust to increase
the buffer size?

Thanks,
Joel.