[SR-Users] Problem implementing Outbound Proxy

Christoph Russow russow at emtex.de
Fri Nov 26 16:43:33 CET 2021

Hi all,

with help from Karsten (thanks again!) i figured out that this seems to
be a problem with the carrier and not with my kamailio config as the
carrier rejects all my calls from that newly authorized IP with the same
error here.

I opened a ticket and hope that the problem will be solved this way.

Best regards
Christoph Russow

Am 26.11.21 um 13:10 schrieb Karsten Horsmann:
> Hi Christoph,
>
> you can also use the "topos" module to "hide" all the stuff:
>
> https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.5.x/modules/topos.html
> <https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.5.x/modules/topos.html>
>
> Kind regards
> Karsten
>
> Am Fr., 26. Nov. 2021 um 13:04 Uhr schrieb Christoph Russow
> <russow at emtex.de <mailto:russow at emtex.de>>:
>
>     yeah the only thing different are the private ips and the record-route
>     headers.
>
>     the carrier needs a special request thats why the +e164 to and e164
>     everywhere else and the <prefix>e164 in invite header.
>
>     if i start the call directly from freeswitch to the carrier (without
>     kamailio proxy) it works.
>
>     so i think maybe (as this is our main carrier) i need some other way to
>     solve that.
>
>     Best regards
>     Christoph

EMTEX GmbH
Christoph Russow
Software Engineer

Bischof-Otto-Weg 9
D-91086 Aurachtal
                           Geschäftsführer:       Markus Enzinger
Tel. +49 9132 7490 0      Sitz der Gesellschaft: 91086 Aurachtal
Fax. +49 9132 7490 900    Amtsgericht Fürth:     HRB6804