[SR-Users] Experiences with Kamailio on Debian 11 Bullseye

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 17:34:58 CET 2021

One thing that I noticed on a new Debian 11 system, deploying kamailio
from source code, was that some files/folders were created with
0640/0750 by root, resulting on some commands not to work (e.g., as
kamailio user) .

It could be specific to that system, how it was initially configured, I
though worth mentioning it here. I didn't spend time to analyze, changed
access mods manually. Otherwise all ok on that system, nothing complex
though, UDP intranet routing.