[SR-Users] New MariaDB server "limiting" Kamailio CPS

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Mon May 31 20:41:00 CEST 2021

Did you check the max_connections in mysql?

https://mariadb.com/docs/reference/mdb/system-variables/max_user_connections/
and
https://mariadb.com/docs/reference/mdb/system-variables/max_connections/

Also, what are you doing with the db? how are your modules configured?

Regards,

David Villasmil
email: david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
phone: +34669448337