[SR-Users] Architecture - your opinion is welcome and your experience too

Daian Conrad daian.conrad at gmail.com
Fri May 28 20:26:29 CEST 2021

Thanks for the answers and the discussion guys,

yes, i'm trying module PATH, but just work for me if I use kamailio like
proxy(by-passing) to asterisk(pjsip)

*    # Add path for REGISTER    if ((is_method("REGISTER"))) {
add_path();    }    $du = "sip:172.29.1.24:5060
<http://172.29.1.24:5060>";    route(RELAY);    exit;*

In this case I lost statefull and security features in my config,
registrations works.

Question: Can I use route[REQINIT] (default) before forward request to
asterisk or need adjusts, try to soften SIP brute-forces?

Em sex., 28 de mai. de 2021 às 14:27, Henning Westerholt <hw at skalatan.de>
escreveu:

> Just to add a bit more context, its probably this particular issue:
>
> https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-28211
>

> Cheers,
>

> Henning
>

> --