[SR-Users] Body formats for filter_body()

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu May 27 11:20:05 CEST 2021

Hello,

On 26.05.21 18:22, Duarte Rocha wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> A couple  years ago the function filter_body() from textops would only
> work with "application/sdp" if the string on the body was
> space after ":" and it would fail if there was present "\r\n\r\n"
> instead of "\r\n".
>
> Is this the actual behaviour of the function or has it been changed to
> also identify SDP in the formats mentioned above?

I do not recall these limitations, but I haven't developed the function,
nor used it that much.

I would recommend you test and if there are still issues (like not
working if no space after ':' ), then open a bug in the issue tracker.

Kamailio Advanced Training - Online - June 7-10, 2021 (America Timezone)
  * https://www.asipto.com/sw/kamailio-advanced-training-online/